Monday, December 4, 2017

Dried Floral Decor

I love dried flowers!

I have them hanging all over the XOXO Shop and they are just beautiful and even fragrant! They make lasting arrangements!. I am so excited that this October I will be designing a wedding using all dried florwers! 
I decided I wanted something different than a traditional wreath displayed on my front door. I have some frames that were extremely outdated. The gold frame just wasn't doing it for me.

So, I used some Behr Primer in One paint and spruced it up! I used a matte lavender color that muted the frame very nicely. After the paint dried, I attached the dried flowers and greens to the corner of the frame. Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, Lavender, and a single Cream Peony.

As much as I love wreathes, I like things that are unique even more so!




I am very happy with this project and will have more hanging around my shop for purchase. I plan to take some custom orders and will even be will to teach some classes as a fun DIY! 
Let me know if you have a frame laying around that needs some new life!

XOXO,
Jamie June
https://xoxofloralsandwine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jamie June & Joe Beck Wedding

May 18, 2019 was the date I literally dreamed about for our wedding day. Being a floral designer, most weekends are booked with everyone e...